CHECK AUTHOR'S NOTES FOR CONTENTS LIST

Thursday, January 2, 2014

EPISODE XXXIV LOVE IS THE INK; WISDOM IS THE MESSAGE.

EPISODE XXXIV - LOVE IS THE INK; WISDOM IS THE MESSAGE.

Over the time I have been writing this blog, the many issues of life I have presented to you have touched many of you personally. You have responded by writing and sending me your experiences; I thank you for your sharing. One of the most potent issues, which you have entrusted to me, has been your experience with the most powerful emotions of all, your experience with/in love.

Our history is filled with powerful examples of  love and loss. Best know too many of you is William Shakespeare's tragedy, Romeo and Juliet, while the older crowed might be familiar with the love between Cleopatra and Mark Antony, Heloise and Abelard, Shah Jahan and
Mumtaz Mahal, Ines de Castro and King Pedro, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, Andrew Jackson and Rachel Donelson. In all these experiences, love or the loss of love has been so powerful that the lack of understanding of this emotion has led to tragedy. I know, young men and women who have felt this deep connection of love with another person that they have experienced deep loss with a formidable impact on their lives. I hope if you have experienced such a powerful emotional impact or are experiencing one at the moment, I will be able to help you in the process.

As always, I will try my very best to help you understand this critically important subject by sharing with you my own personal experiences and hope it will be of benefit in your journey to ultimate wisdom, love being the Light in your journey to wisdom. (Love is the ink; wisdom is the message.)
If you have read previous episodes, you have learned much about me. From  my love of Hellas, the country of my birth, my love for my friends, my parents, my Giagia and the wonderful natural world around me; but the most powerful love I have felt has been my first love of Lucy as I describe to you in EPISODE IV  THE SECRET GARDEN. Many of you have written about your first love, your happiness, and heartbreak. In my journey to wisdom, my love Lucy has come and gone with the seasons, each year appearing as a beautiful butterfly touching and transforming herself into many living forms. At first, as in EPISODE V  THEY SHOOT HORSES, DON'T THEY, I did not realize that when Lucy appeared in her form as a butterfly and touched an animal before me such as Esprit, that in fact, her essence was transformed into that animal.
Year after year, she would appear in early spring and in my path touch an animal or person. Thereafter, I would have a very deep relationship with that living entity, only to be hurt deeply in the fall, when suddenly she would leave me; she would have to depart for Hades in the cycle of life and death. Whether she took the form of human beings, male or female, young or old, he/she, would reference concepts, ideas and feelings, which only my Lucy would know and express. As I grew older and wiser, I began to realise what was happening as part of the cycle of life; Lucy or love of my Lucy, was everywhere in all living things. Love was everywhere in my reality, it was the path upon which I was given to walk to reach my destination to wisdom! For many of you who are too young to understand this concept, all I ask is that you are patient with me and all will be revealed to you through time and space.


Almost all philosophical discussions or religious beliefs and customs, have love and wisdom as their foundation. As a Hellene, I would like to reintroduce to you the concept of creation as I had introduced to you in EPISODE XXV - I WAS NEVER BORN, I DON'T EXIST, IN CHINA. In it, I speak about the following:


"As an adolescent who is struggling with your identity, it is important to realize that your predicament in life, your birth and the parents or caretakers that you find is a sacred trust. If you have read this story and others I have presented to you thus far, you should have come to understand that life without struggle is not a challenge. Without a challenge, there is no reward, without a reward at the end of a challenge, there is no hope. Without hope, there is no love.
Listen to "The Light" in your heart and be aware: (THE ORACLE SPEAKS)


Δημιουργία του Κόσμου.

Στην αρχή υπήρχε μόνο χάος . Από το κενό εμφανίστηκε Έρεβος , το άγνωστο μέρος όπου κατοικεί ο θάνατος , και τη νύχτα . Όλα τα άλλα ήταν άδειο, σιωπηλή , ατελείωτες, σκοτάδι . Στη συνέχεια, κατά κάποιο τρόπο την αγάπη γεννήθηκε φέρνοντας μια έναρξη της τάξης . Από αγάπη ήρθε το φως και την ημέρα. Κάποτε υπήρχε Φως και την Ημέρα , Γαία , η γη εμφανίστηκε.


Creation of the World

In the beginning there was only chaos. Then out of the void appeared Erebus, the unknowable place where death dwells, and Night. All else was empty, silent, endless, darkness. Then somehow, Love was born bringing a start of order. From Love came Light and Day. Once there was Light and Day, Gaea, the earth appeared.

Remember (Desiderata, by Max Ehrmann):
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.


And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Be careful. Strive to be happy."

© Max Ehrmann 1927


In what I have presented to you thus far, there are two elements, a duality, which I would like you to focus so that I may "attempt" to help you understand the concepts of love and wisdom: Two concepts which are one of the same but which are universally so powerful they are the foundation of all our reality. I would like to return to my reality with my relationship to Lucy as I have described:

You can appreciate falling in love so deeply with another human being, especially at a young tender age where the loss and hurt of this person is so deep, you are scared for life. Imagine this experience to be repeated for time immemorial as has been in my life. Imagine as I have indicated that in my current age of sixty-six or older, I have had to suffer this loss multiple times each year; with my Lucy appearing in spring and departing my reality in the fall. Imagine if you will, my older chronological age as I have noted as being three thousand and eighteen (3018) years of age.  

Imagine if you will our Hellenic brother Sisyphus or Prometheus having been placed in an eternal struggle. For Sisyphus, being compelled to push an immense boulder up a hill, only to watch roll back down, repeating this action forever.


Prometheus having his internals organs eaten away by vultures only to re-grow during darkness to suffer once again the following day. 





These concepts, which I introduce to you my young friends, are deep in their meaning and will increase their impact on your psyche as you grow spiritually with time.


For now, you might ask why the Gods would choose to have me fall in love with another human being only to lose them one way or another, this repeated for eternity? Would the Gods wish me so much harm when you and I have come into existence because of their love for us? The question you would ask might be, would the Gods exist without our love for them? The answer to this question lies in wisdom, a riddle within a riddle. As with Erobus (the unknowable place where death dwells, and Night), Love was born. In a short explanation, which I hope, will explain impact love has had in your tender lives, it is natural and expected that there will be pain of heart.
In my case, after having suffered the pain of loss of my Lucy through eternity, I have concluded in my destiny of life that "Lucy," is really a manifestation or creation of me.


This journey of the Light in me will only be realised when its energy is transformed in the love for me (yourself). As Plato, Socrates, Jesus, and other great entities of human experience have told us, time and time again, "Know thy self". It is only when we know deeply who we are, that we will rest in peace from this perpetual journey of finding love in all things around us, only to have to endure loss: When we conquer this loss by understanding and loving ourselves, we would have gained wisdom, the way to the Elysium Fields.
I realise what I have stated above are deep philosophical concepts which you may or may not understand: I will address your way forward on this subject of love and loss in my next episode, EPISODE XXXIV, GUIDEPOSTS TO WISDOM; stay tuned.




Teenage Original Sad/Lost Love Song With Lyrics

 

 


A creation by Melika M



By Elias Leousis,


(Η αγάπη είναι το μελάνι, η σοφία είναι το μήνυμα.)


Love is the ink; wisdom is the message!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
"May The Light shine bright on your journey of life."